Our mission as Trinity International Church is to obey the Lord Jesus Christ in making disciples of all nations. Discipleship therefore lies at the centre of all that we do.
A disciple in Trinity International Church is a believer in Christ who is growing in:
- Their love for Jesus Christ
- Their love for one another – fellow believers
- Their love for the lost and needy
One of the best ways to grow as a disciple is in the company of a small group of fellow believers. To this end we are establishing Small Groups in strategic locations in the area served by the church.
What can you expect in a Trinity Small Group?
- WELCOME – you can expect a group where you feel at home and can share your joys and sorrows with the assurance that what happens in the group stays in the group. Visitors and newcomers can also expect a warm welcome in any Trinity Small Group.
- WORSHIP – you can expect opportunities to express you devotion to God in a Trinity Small Group. This is done through sharing testimonies, Scripture, singing God’s praises and prayer.
- WORD – you can expect to study the Bible. We study God’s Word, not other books. We use the Inductive method of Bible Study, where everyone in the group gets the opportunity to examine God’s Word and to participate in the experience of investigating what the passage says, of thinking it through and of applying the Word in your life.
- WORLD – you can expect opportunities to minister to one another and to the church. Your group will also be encouraged to seek creative ways to reach out in love to the lost and the needy.
Where can I find a Small Group?
Currently we have Small Groups in the following areas.
For more information about joining a Trinity Small Group, please contact the church office: (070) 517-8024 firstname.lastname@example.org