Legally required disclosures (ANBI)
- Institution’s name:
Trinity Baptist International Church (Referred to as Trinity)
- RSIN 806396167
- Tax number 806396167
- Chamber of Commerce Number (KvK): 27364329
- Contact details – Physical and postal address: Gruttolaan 19-23 2261ET Leidschendam The Netherlands
- Objective: An “International Baptist Church” serving English speaking Christians in Western Holland. The mission of the Trinity congregation is found in the Great Commission of Jesus: ‘Making disciples of all nations’ (Matthew 28:19).
- The position and names of the directors (Elder Board): Link to Leaders
- Policy plan:
- What Trinity stands for, refer to:
- How are funds raised, managed and applied:
- Members contribute too Trinity on a voluntary basis. Contributions are applied for the purposes as indicated by the member making the contribution.
- Funds are deposited in a current account and surplus funds are invested in a savings account.
- Funds are utilized for the following purposes: i. Engaging people from all nations and backgrounds with the Good News of Jesus. ii. Equipping one another for life and service in Christ. iii. Enfolding one another into the Body of Christ and iv. Exalt God in Christ together as a congregation.
- Remuneration policy.
- Directors (Elder Board members), with exception of the Senior Pastor, are not remunerated.
- Deacons are not remunerated.
- Employees: Trinity has three full time employees including the Senior Pastor. Salaries are market related and there is no collective labour agreement.
- Bonuses: Trinity does not pay bonuses to employees or directors.
- Report of the activities that have already been carried out, refer to:
Link to Missions (click Missions heading)
Link to Media https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSgW4GDCNRQc9ScOsulOfQ
Link to Events (click Events heading)
- FINANCIAL STATEMENTS